Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cappuccino muffin - Come to mama!

Oooo yummy.

What better way than to lift one's dreary spirit than to take a HUGE clump off this gloriously FAT and sinful cappucinno muffin?

yum.yum.yum.yum.yum.

I mean seriously. Coffee-infused soft fluffy dough, with chocolate chips and a white chocolate coating dusted with cocoa?! Everyone's dream. (Even if it ain't everyone's dream, it ought to be!)

The funny thing is that I got this served in a cafe called Flamingo which was right next to a massive hospital... Specifically the A&E ward.

Now I wonder why that's the case....

Nevertheless, this was a heavenly treat, albeit a paradoxically immensely sinful one as well. I gobbled this baby up in 5mins flat! And I was exercising self-restraint too!

Anyway, haven't slept in more than 24hrs and going to crash real soon.

Later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that looks so awesome.. *A*