Thursday, March 5, 2009

61s , Mars Chocolate Milk & Random Pan-fried salad

I've officially moved out of flat 61 in University Hall and into 3A (basement flat) Northcote Road with Ashley and while I am CRAZY excited/happy about shifting into a proper house, I do miss my 61 flatmates a lot.

So we decided to have a farewell dinner together with our customary fish & chips.

61s!

We were riding high on a tide of cholestrol, lotsa grease, batter and atery-blocking double-fried extra salty lips-turn-white (Poor Adam) chips and engaged in some post-meal fun.

Namely, attempting to rebuild the Aztec pyramid on the plateau on Kyle's head....

Building block #1

Up, up & Away~~~~!!!


I'll be missing you guys much 61. =) Here's to more fun, more laughter, more racing Mario Kart while high on rosé wines and many many more fish & chips!

Anyway, I was roaming round Sainsbury's after school today and chanced upon cartons of Mars chocolate milk.

Yes, think the offspring of Mars chocolate bars and milk...

I can't say that I'm very tempted by this. Just the thought of drinking Mars chocolate bars is scary enough.... @.@


And here's the dinner I cooked tonight! I'm so proud of it coz it was insanely delicious (albeit it doesn't necessarily look tasty... But believe me! It WAS SOOOO GOOD.)


Just random pan-fried brussel sprouts + red peppers + mushrooms + shredded chicken breast in sundried tomato paste drizzled generously with tobasco sauce and topped with a shower of paprika and grounded black pepper.

MmmmMmmmmmm..............

No comments: