Saturday, March 7, 2009

Dinners in flat 3A Northcote Road

So I'm in my new flat, right?

And it's this gorgeous house with a fantastic kitchen (clean too) that comes with a fabulous housemate, right?

Now what could be better than having dinner in this gorgeous house with this fantastic kitchen with a fabulous housemate?

Ashley and I have been on a cooking spree lately. We've made delicious scrambled eggs with tomatoes, spinach and cheese, accompanied with some roasted potatoes, yesterday...

Mmmm... Sizzling in the pan.


And tonight, we roasted these hamburger patties from Sainsbury's which, much to my amazement, was really really good! Yes, me, the one who hardly ever eats red meat, actually gives this patty 2 stamps of approval! The meat was tender, juicy and succulent. It was well-seasoned and flavourful.

I remembered to take the shot half-way through my meal. Lol!

Well, at least it makes innard shots much easier! And look at how tender and juicy the patty is! YUM.

It's been a while since I had such heavy dinners.... Just a tad worried about how this will affect my waistline and weight, but for now, I'm basking in the afterglow of having had a really delicious meal.

Gym early tomorrow morning (for sure)

1 comment:

Maria said...

Delicious meal!!