Saturday, April 11, 2009

The place I now call my own.

Taking a short break from coursework at the moment and decided to put up pictures of my new room!

I'm really proud of it, seeing as how I built all the furniture (except the bed) myself! Got them from IKEA. It wasn't cheap but it was the cheapest deal I could find in pound land.

Gosh.

Before I photo spam on my new room, here's a look at what I used to stay in!

En-suite room in University Hall

Small and minimalistic.


My desk. I admit, I miss it. I spent many hours working there. :(

Now for my new room!

3A Northcote Road

Shot from my door.

Close-up on my desk/bookshelf. I love bookshelves. I just LOVE displaying my books. It's a weird thing, I know.

Close-up on my horizontal shelf.

Now for the bed! YES! It's a double! Super comfy too! WHEE! Thank you God.

My bedside table-stool. Lol. Was too much a cheapskate to purchase a proper bedside table. SO opted for a children's stool and made it work. I love it!

What a BIG difference eh?

I'm really happy with the amount of space I have now! And the design/layout! And my bedding! And my furniture! Oh gosh! What joy to have my clothes organised and taken care of properly!

Hahahha!

AND AND AND! I have a proper bed.... Whee!

Also, seeing as how I've been told that I'm bigger than I should be (and I fully agree), I've trimmed my diet down to just salad!

Just spinach and tomatoes. Basalmic vinegar dressing + pepper. Yummy salad! :D

The plan is to get back in shape in time for summer hols. Muahahhaha! Wish me luck!

Okay, back to work. More photos on my trip to HK during Easter coming up soon!

40 days to exams! Jeepers.

No comments: