Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Breakfast @ Callie's

Mmmm. Breakfast.

Breakfast has got to be my favourite meal of the day. Not only is it ALWAYS delicious, but it isn't laden with guilt for having eaten too late in the day. Eating early means more time to burn the calories off, which means!!!

That I get to enjoy my meal.

Yeah, I love breakfast indeed.

So what kind of breakfast do I love?

CEREAL.

I've always loved cereal but cereal + soy milk was introduced to me by Noel. And since then, cereal MUST come with soy milk. Sooooo GOOD.

I'm a lover of Kellogg's Special K cereal. Low in fat, low in calories and not to mention, oh-so-scrumptiously good. Every bite is a delightful blend of sweet fruit and crunchy and crisp cereal. Prior to me coming to UK, my choices of good cereal was limited (what is wrong with all supermarkets in Asia?!). Here, however, I feel like a kid in a candy store! So many options! And do you know what I love best? The fact that they offer wholegrain cereal.

I LOVE wholegrain cereal.

Mmmm. I haven't gotten to the HUGE box I just bought the other day, but I was surfing the shelves for a new cereal to sample and my eyes landed on this:-


I just HAD to try them! They looked so cute and the fact that they're stuffed with fruit makes it all better! I couldn't find the blueberry one though, so I grabbed the apricot and cranberry ones! I believe they have a raisin one too... But somehow, raisins don't float my boat.

Mix it in a bowl with fresh blackberries and yummy reduced sugar/low fat soy milk and.... Voila~!



Gawd I love breakfast.

Yesterday, I woke up and told myself, that I needed a scone. I blame this all on Jesse who introduced me to the lovely world of fruit scones. Mmmmmm.... I went out to grab a bag of Sainsbury's fruit scones. They were small and tiny and yummy served warm with jam!



Sinful I know.

Hahah! But hey, it's breakfast. And breakfast is ALWAYS good.

No comments: