Sunday, November 23, 2008

Nando's

Omg. I LOVE Nando's.

It's a junk food place, but I love it anyways! It's great when you want to treat yourself to something sinful.

I owed Raeza a meal after all that he's helped me with... School and otherwise. =)


This was what we ended up ordering!

Pita bread + Houmous dip with spicy sauce on top! Yummy starter.

The Meal Platter for two. Oh so sinful.... Mmmm. Yummy.

After such a sumptuous meal, we were in no mood to continue with our law assignments and since there was no video game arcade around (what is WRONG with you, Bristol? geez!), we decided to watch a movie.

A movie that completely sucked.

Quantum of Solace. Heard of it? Sure you have.... It's the latest Bond flick and it was ghastly. My brain felt like pulp after being put through 2hrs of complete nonsense. Stay away from it. It's for your own good.

Anyway, we were at Cabot Circus's VUE cinema.... And just to give you a glimpse of the layout, this is how the foyer outside the rooms look.



Gorgeous ain't it?

Yeah. But they don't have caramel popcorn. *sigh* 5 point deduction coz of that.


3 comments:

Slkrz said...

You get all the good food!! Lol... I'm still craving fish and chips since you posted it up.. lol... And now you put that huge platter there!! Argh... lol...

I wanna go there too!! Hahahaha...

Unknown said...

Hahahahhaha! I'll bring you there if you come up!!!

And I remember that pic! Lol! I love that fluffy paw!

Slkrz said...

Haha.. should have gotten you one.. lol...