Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Brownie Fudge Mochaccino Cookies

I was up late one night and had just baked a batch of Brownies for Meeran and Liyan (marshmellows included), when it struck me:

Why shouldn't I combine brownie dough + cookie dough together?

You'd get the perfect balance of fudge-yness and chewy-ness.

Perfect?? YES YES YES! (Or so I thought... Gleefully too)

Well, here I am reading up on standing of applicants in EU Courts and baking.

Queer but true.

Anyway, in between Articles 263(1) to 263(4), I threw together my fudge brownie batter and a chocolate chip cookie dough I've tried before, chopped up the remainder of my white chocolate and dumped it into the glorious gooey chocolate and added some coffee essence just coz I felt like it.

Chocolate + Coffee are THE star pairing.

Which is why I LOVE mocha.

You must be crazy to not love Choco-Coffee, or incredibly sensitive to caffeine... Like Noel. My poor boy trembles after drinking English Breakfast Tea. @.@

So anyway.... Off into the oven the dough went.

The cookies were honestly good enough to eat as they were.... But I'm in a mood for excess at the moment...

A sin, I know.

I am a self-confessed sinner when baking.

And probably inspired by the white snow flakes wisping by my window at the moment... So I scurried down to Waitrose to get some vanilla white chocolate.

You know it's good white chocolate when you can vanilla flakes in them. Mmm. Hate white chocolate but I can appreciate a good product.

I know that the chocolate fudge and coffee cookie is already dense and rich and so I lightened the white chocolate melt by adding in some skimmed milk. Personally, I think I should've added more but I was afraid that it might not allow the chocolate to harden... So I was a tad conservative.

Here's the end result.

Again, self-praise is an international disgrace bla bla blah.

But to hell with it! Look at these babies!


On the chopping board waiting for the white chocolate goodness to harden.


On a plate. Just 'cause it's prettier.


Upclose and Personal


I am particularly proud of this shot. XD


OKAY. Now who wants to be FED?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg. i want to be fed. those look so good! xx
- yanlin

Anonymous said...

ZOMG! Those look uber-nomable! :D <3