Friday, August 7, 2009

Food-thingies in HK

I'm doing pretty well tonight - I'm guessing it's coz I'm procrastinating from ironing and I'm just trying to clear my harddrive of some of the random pictures I've taken about things I want to blog about but have been too lazy to do so.

That was one long sentence.

Anyway!

About a month and a half ago, I was taking a stroll down the street and this hamburger-looking tupperware caught my eye. Seeing as how I love these random looking knick knacks, I couldn't resist the urge to buy it!

Dismantled.

I know! Isn't it the cutest? It even comes with its own baby fork & spoon! I'm going to use this when I get back to Bristol. Can't have Noel bringing this to work -- It'd be... Hm. Unprofessional. Lol. Kinda! Or just really funny. Depends on which way his colleagues swing!

One of the great things about creativity is that it results in the creation of different flavours of the same food. I'm talking about my ้›ž่›‹ไป”! I came back this time around to a pleasant array of 6 flavours!

Original, Chocolate, Strawberry, Yam, Green Tea, Sesame w/ Coconut!

See! New array on top shelf -bottom shelfs are the original, which still are the local fav I think since it sells out really quick and the new flavours have to made on order.

One of my new favourites has to be the strawberry (Chocolate still ranks first though!).

It's nice, refreshing and, honestly, tastes the same as the original but it has that strawberry milk aroma to it that makes much better (I think).

Met up with Yan Lin 2 weeks ago and we totally LOVED the desserts we had at Azabu Sabo.

Hers.


Mine.

We pretty much ordered the same dessert just with different accompanying ice cream - mine was green tea and hers was the vanilla softie.

Both were fantabulous!

Though I think Yan Lin will agree with me when I say that dessert was more memorable than our main course.

Yaay for japanese ice cream desserts.

No comments: