Friday, August 7, 2009

Remember Bristol??

Hahhaha! Oh gosh, I've been meaning to post this up for the LONGEST time now, but I've just been procrastinating.

I spent my 24th birthday sitting for my Constitutional Rights law paper. It went well, and I (never giving Noel the credit he deserves) didn't expect any gifts that day.

I had dinner with a bunch of awesome friends at Nandos before walking back with Ash, Lisa & Kye and discovering that our neighbours had kindly collected a parcel on my behalf.

I was ecstatic!

Kinda guessed it would be from Noel, yet too scared to have my hopes dashed.

I snatched the box as politely as I could from our neighbour and scooted into our home and ripped the box open.

It was the best gift ever - chocolates, flowers and (my favourite) a lovely card from my baby to me.

We didn't have a vase at home --- Law students have no time to care for plants/flowers and so Ash & I never bothered with floral stuff --- So I cleaned out my coffee jar and used it as a vase.

Yep, my flowers were soaking up caffeine.

Yaay!

Anyway, here's a snap of the chocolates....

There were 4. I swallowed 2 before remembering to take a shot. Lol.


And the flowers in the coffee jar.

Camelias. With card in foreground!

I was moved. It would've easily made the best birthday I've had since it's my 1st away from home and am with new found friends in a foreign land.

Can a girl ask for anything more? It was terrific. I was really happy.


Fantastico!

Ooo! Before I forget, here's what'll greet you should you ever come knocking on my door in UK!

Our gate. 3A Northcote Road!


View as you walk towards our main door! Rap on the door and it shall be answered! With big smiles and either me or my gorgeous Bermudian flatmate.

No comments: