Thursday, February 19, 2009

Quaker Microwaveable Oats for breakfast

Ok, so I've finally finished my box of cereal and decided to have the remainder of the microwaveable oats I bought for the batch of oatmeal cookies I made fo Valentine's Day.

The said box of ready oats. =)

Instructions. I think it's pretty cool how the bag functions as a measuring cup as well! Pure genius!


As delicious as it sounds, I think I'm not quite used to the taste just yet... I mean it's all mushy and... well, MUSHY.

Kinda like baby food.... But.


I dunno. It makes me feel like I shouldn't have teeth when eating this. :S Maybe I need more time to familiarise myself with the texture. Hahah!

Let's see what I feel tomorrow morning. I have 4 packets left to go - wish me luck if I continue hating it!

I mean, it does look quite bad....

MUSH!


Hahhaha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HURHURHUR~ i love oatmeal.. *3*

Unknown said...

Not this one though! Hahahha!