Saturday, February 21, 2009

Quaker Oats into Ginger Cookie Dough + Other happenings on a beautiful Friday

Yep! That's right, I couldn't stomach the oats any longer so I threw the remaining sachets of oats into a new cookie dough - Oatmeal Ginger!


I love ginger cookies and always love it more if their incredibly spicy. I thought to shred raw ginger into the dough but somehow, the spiciness I had hoped for didn't come through.... I'm guessing I should just stick with ground ginger spice next time.

What's interesting though, is that as you bite threw the cookie, you can see ginger fibre in between the soft chewy layers. It's amusing but unsatisfactory. Hahah!

Anyway, I met Kyle and his friend, Jess, for lunch @ Nando's.

I suggested Nando's since Kyle's never had Nando's before and there is NO excuse for anyone to not try Nando's! So here we go!

That's right pal. This sign says it ALL.


Seeing as there were 3 of us, we ordered the whole platter which gave us the options of 2 large sides. So we naturally went with chips and corn on the cob.

A whole chicken, chips & corn. Mmmmm. Extra spicy of course.


Jess! She's such a sweet and nice girl! SHame we couldn't hang out more. Would love to get to know her better.


Oh happy happy Kyle.


Just see his look of absolute bliss. Hahah! (I know you want more Kyle)


After such a spicy and satisfying meal, we needed something sweet to achieve a maximum high on our gastronomical conquest (and also to mellow the sharp spice of the Extra Hot XXX Peri-peri sauce we were were dousing our food in) and headed into Brown's Brasserie for some good old tea-time sweet treats!


This raspberry chocolate brownie is the BEST I've ever had. It's warm, MOIST and filled with the crunchiness of raspberry seeds! I love it!


Innards shot. See the gooey goodness? Mmmm. Yum Yum!


Kyle had their vanilla ice-cream which came with a cookie.

So GOOD. I was on cloud 9.

I had to leave the 'party' early coz I had FUZE to prepare for. And wow, what a night to remember.

One of the most amusing sights ever always occurs backstage. Upfront, as the audience, all you see is the glamour and the finesse of he production. Now here're some exclusive shots of what REALLY goes on backstage.

Our dressing room:-


Complete with chocolate candies!


These were finished in an eye-blink!


Also, I absolutely loved Hannah G.'s hair last night. It's soo.... Gothically delicious.

Side profile.

Gotta love the hair & her make-up!


I love seeing how we're all always chipping in to help each other look good.


Nothing short of a semi-stip tease. Yep! The things we do when we're all high on performing.


Love ya Group 2.


All the girls.


The boys.


After FUZE concluded, we headed over to JAVA for the after party! It was a MAD HOUSE!

Yep that's right. I'm stamped VIP.


And nothing works better than a bag of chips to finish the night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooooh desserts.. XD!! your dance group looks awesome!! hahaha and that guy doing the stripping looks awesome ;p

Unknown said...

That guy's Mike... *gin* You think he's cute? Hahahhaa