Friday, February 6, 2009

snowed in & not loving it at all.

High fever? Check.

Chest infection? Check.

Wheeze? Check.

Lethargy? Check.

Bruised hip (from falling on ice)? Check.

I don't know how much more physical damage can be done to me before Lady Fate decides it's time to give me a much needed break.

Snowfall was incredibly heavy today and while I ought to be glad coz all classes had been cancelled for the day, I realise that I was FAR from rejoicing.

I was bored stiff. And a bored Cal is an agitated Cal... Who then channels her energy into studying. (What a geek) Or into colouring... Which was a much better alternative since I haven't churned out any pieces of art in eons.

You can check them out frequently on http://fur-boots.blogspot.com/, but here's a mini teaser just for you!

One day, I hope that I will be able to make this dress. The bodice is meant to be crocheted.... But if I've no time, I'm just going to get it tailored!

Haha! Did 10hours of studying non-stop today. My brains felt like mush in the afternoon and I was suffering a massive headache by evening.

Plus, I was wheezing my life away while I was churning my brains into cream. I think that if I cough any harder, my ribcage will snap.

Anyway, took some shots of the gorgeous landscape. I would've taken more, but I was concentrating on keeping my balance so I had to put my camera away. =(

View from my porch.


Looking at Wills Hall (another University residence - meant for the uber posh/rich kids btw)


Thought this shot was cute.


Just 1/10 of the Downs - a large field that I've to cross every day.... It's a large field.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so pretty.. OMGGGGGGGGGG

get well soon!!!!!!!! yikes~

loves and hugs! *3*